Thursday, January 21, 2010

How about some 30 facts?

If you're interested, then have a read.

1. I'm an Asian, yes asian.
2. I love Meryl Streep, full stop.
3. I was born in the humidity also known as the summer.
4. I like to eat sushi. Not because I'm asian but because I think it's got a lovely taste.
5. I can be very moody at times and when I am, make sure there's nothing sharp next to me or your arm.
6. I am indeed an impatient human being, sometimes anyway.
7. I can be very hyper in an annoying and painful way.
8. I hate public transport. Nothing good can come of them. Smelly feet and armpits? No thanks, I'm good. I don't care how high maintenance I am.
9. A very dramatic person. Most of the things occuring in my life would be treated as a Shakepeare play.
10. I actually hate compliments. I find it a very awkward and uncomfortable situation.
11. Love, love, love fashion. Designer or high street, it doesn't matter.
12. Acting is my passion. Hence the over drmaticness.
13. I love to sing even if I sound like I'm being choked and I've swallowed furballs.
14. Rainbows cheer me up sometimes.
15. I use sarcasm as a weapon and also hitting people.
16. I do hate big fat liars.
17. I could actually live on noodles. I don't care about how artificial they are.
18. A part of me would be missing if I didn't have my phone with me.
19. The internet is one of my best friends. Yes, best friend.
20. My family is in the mafia business. Just kidding. Or am I?
21. I love fried chicken. I tried being a vegeterian and I lasted about four hours.
22. Can keep a secret and a promise.
23. I tend to stutter when I'm nervous, so expect something like SHABALALAHRTERT to come out my mouth.
24. I don't realize how little personal space I give to people.
25. I love to cook, even if its appearance turns out like dog turd sometimes.
26. I support gay rights. Coz why wouldn't I?
27. The cinema is like my third home. (Shopping malls being the second.)
28. According to people that know me, I always look like I wanna punch someone in the face when I'm walking alone. I'm sorry! That's just how my face is.
29. Day dream quite a LOT. So if you're talking to me and I don't answer you straight away, then you know the reason.
30. I love travelling.

That's all.

1 comment:

  1. hmpp...sounds good!

    4 facts about u...
    * sweet
    * Meryl streep adict
    * trendy
    * loves capturing moments

    ReplyDelete