Monday, July 5, 2010

EH?

Oh holy moly. I haven't written a blog in like, for-ever? I don't really talk like that in real life. But Oh my actual golly. No corny, depressing, life rambles in like five months? That is like so not like me. Kai, I'm gonna stop talking like that.

How's life on your ends ei? Mine's going pret-ty swell. (Did I really just say 'swell'?) I guess I did. It's swell BECAUSE, guess who's going to The Big Apple this month? This bitch. You can't really see it but I was literally pointing at myself then. But yup, little asian me is gonna be on a plain soon on a 7hour flight to the NYC! As some of you may now, I'm a big fan of that particualr city so you know how excited I am. Ummm, your mom getting laid excited! That's right.

I can't really be bothered to ramble too much which is fairly surprising since all I do is talk. Sitting here, very tired and still have not yet packed for THE vacation. That's it for now my pretties.

No comments:

Post a Comment