Friday, November 19, 2010

Here's the thing...

The thing is, I always plan on being more organize. Sorting my life and having things planned out. But when I get to actually sit down, I don't do what it was I intended to do in the first place. I'm pretty sure I'm not the one who's like that, but it's just annoying. It's annoying how easily distracted I get, it's annoying how much I procastinate and the most annoying of all, when I go to bed and think to myself, I'll definitely do it tomorrow. And then I don't.

Okay, maybe I'm making myself sound worse than I really am. I do have my good days like everyone else, when I do get on with work. I do the chores I was set, or even the chores I wasn't asked to do; because I'm a good child like that. Yeah right. Anyway, my point is... How do I put this, don't be like me. Don't procastinate, get distracted by OOOOOHHH a left over chocolate.. Kidding. Yeah, try not to get distracted easily and just do what it is you're supposed to be doing. Instead of lazing around, watching crap, munching on junk and gaining more and more fat on those thighs. Just do your work, so when you get to bed, you don't say to yourself 'I'll do it tomorrow'.

No comments:

Post a Comment